- Instrumentation & Electrical Services
- RCI Industrial Services
- Maverick Welder & Materials Testing
- RCI Energy Group – Caribbean
- Project Management, Inspection & HSE
- Equipment and Products Certification – Russia/Kazakhstan and other former Soviet Union countries, EAC mark
- MI Solutions
RCI Consultants (Trinidad) Ltd.
With a thriving petroleum industry and multiple large exploration and development opportunities, Trinidad was a natural home for the RCI team. Since 2006, RCI Consultants (Trinidad) Limited has provided RCI’s core services and capabilities to local clients locally.
- RCI supports Trinidad’s major E&P companies, independents, service contractors and other local companies in many aspects:
- We supply entire construction support teams, both onshore and offshore, for new platforms, pipelines and storage facilities.
- Our Trinidadian QA/QC and HSE inspectors are of the highest caliber, holding certifications from professional organizations such as NACE, AWS, API, ASNT, ASME, OSHA, and others.
- We provide project managers and leading subject matter experts to our clients’ Brownfield and Greenfield project teams.
RCI Energy Group – Guyana
RCI Energy Group established operations in Guyana in collaboration with our Joint Venture Partner, Caribbean Subsea Specialist, Inc. (CSSI) early 2022. The CSSI RCI operation is officed out of Georgetown and is majority locally owned. With Guyana’s tremendous growth in the energy sector, along with the expansion of associated infrastructure, the region is a natural home for the CSSI RCI team.
Our Trinidad operation has proved to be extremely successful in developing local content and is now 100% Trinidadian staffed. RCI’s operating model is to utilize our local personnel where possible and to have those personnel obtain additional training under our senior managers to ensure knowledge transfer. Over the years, RCI has implemented a corporate training program, where engineers, managers, inspectors, and administrative personnel have continually trained under senior RCI Managers, who are considered subject matter experts in their fields, on multiple project work sites across the globe. The trainees have consisted of new hires from The University of the West Indies, and others already working in the industry. Post training, the trainees are then placed back onto local projects with an even greater skill set. This enables RCI to grow our presence locally, better servicing our clients and aiding our employees in their careers in the Caribbean energy industry.
The following is a high-level summary of the core services RCI offers to the Caribbean energy industry:
Project & Construction Management
- Office or Field Based
- Planning & Scheduling
- Cost Controls & Procurement
- Administrative Support
- Document Control
- HSE Planning
Inspection, QA/QC, I&E
- QA/QC Inspection
- Construction Verification
- Project Supervision
- Vendor Surveillance
- Shop/Fabrication Inspection
- Jobsite HSE Oversight
- Site Walkdowns & P&ID’s
- I&E Technical Services
Welder & Material Testing
- Remote Testing
- Tensile testing
- Bend test
- Charpy impact testing
- Weld Procedure Development & Validation
- Weld Process & Quality Control Audits
- Weld Process Optimization Services
- Materials Interchangeability Services
Non-Destructive Testing (NDT)
- Mechanical Integrity
- Advanced Services
- Conventional NDE Services
- API and MI Services
- Radiography via x-ray tube – Conventional/CR/DR/RTR
- Ultrasonics – AUT/UTSW/PAUT/TOFD
- Advanced NDE – GWT/EMAT/Creaform/ACFM
- Mechanical Integrity Programs
- Rope Access – NDE/Soft Craft Mechanical
Partnered Engineering Services
- Repair Engineering
- Integrity Management
- Advanced Engineering Analysis
- CVA Services
RCI has achieved STOW certification for providing services in high-risk environments.
Our Partner in Guyana, CSSI