- Instrumentation & Electrical Services
- RCI Industrial Services
- Maverick Welder & Materials Testing
- RCI Energy Group – Caribbean
- Project Management, Inspection & HSE
- Equipment and Products Certification – Russia/Kazakhstan and other former Soviet Union countries, EAC mark
- MI Solutions
Maverick Welder & Materials Testing is a full spectrum, independent, state-of-the-art testing laboratory. We provide a comprehensive range of welder qualification, procedure development/validation and metallurgical and mechanical testing services.
Summary of Capabilities
- Same Day Results
- Full NDT Capabilities Onsite
- Welder Performance Qualifications Testing – API – ASME – AWS
- 48 ASME Welding Stalls/Booths
- Plate & Pipe
- High Alloy
- Welding Processes
- SMAW – Shielded Metal Arc
- GTAW – Gas Tungsten Arc
- GMAW – Gas Metal Arc
- FCAW – Flux Core
- SAW – Submerged Arc Welding
- RMD – Regulated Metal Deposition
- Different Types of Mechanical Welding Tests
- Hardness testing
- Bend Testing
- Impact Testing
- Tensile & Compression Testing
- Fillet Break Test
- Nick Break Test
- Corrosion Tests
- ASTM G48 Method A
- ASTM A262
- Welding Procedure Development, Welding Procedure Validation
- Welding Process & Quality Control Audits – Welding Process Optimization Services
- Materials Interchangeability Services
Custom Pipe and Plate Coupons
Maverick Welder & Materials Testing manufactures code compliant custom weld test pipe and plate coupons for use in weld certification testing.
Weld coupons are available in a variety of materials – carbon steel, stainless steel, and alloys as well as various grades, wall thickness, diameters, lengths, bevel angles, etc. All coupons are supplied with mill certification.
Our Maverick Coupon (2.75” OD x 0.688” WT) allows more deposit ranges for dual processes and broadens the range of qualifications on a single test.
Contact us for pricing and delivery options.
- 5218 Spencer Highway, Pasadena, TX 77505