The complex consists of five (5) natural gas processing plants with a processing capacity of approximately 780 million cubic feet per day (MMcf/d). The Carthage Hub has approximately 1.5 billion cubic feet per day of delivery capacity.
RCI provides on site project management, inspection, and HSE representation on the DCP Midstream Carthage plant expansion. This facility has undergone multiple upgrades while remaining in operation.
Project Management Scope of Work:
- Detailed on site survey to plan work activities
- Developed a detailed Scope of Work and manning plan
- Detailed schedule assembled and regularly updated
- Perform weekly executive summaries, schedule updates and cost reports
Inspection Scope of Work:
- Coordinate contractors and supplies
- Inspect materials and equipment
- Inspect installation of equipment
- HSE representation on site to ensure proper company safety plans and procedures are adhered to during expansion activities