- Instrumentation & Electrical Services
- RCI Tank Cleaning Solutions
- Maverick Welder & Materials Testing
- RCI Consultants (Trinidad) Ltd.
- Project Management, Inspection & HSE
- Equipment and Products Certification – Russia/Kazakhstan and other former Soviet Union countries, EAC mark
RCI Consultants (Trinidad), Ltd.
With a thriving petroleum industry and multiple large exploration and development opportunities, Trinidad is a natural home for the RCI team. Since 2006, RCI Consultants (Trinidad) Limited has provided RCI’s core services and capabilities to local clients.
RCI supports Trinidad’s major E&P companies, independents, service contractors and other local companies in many aspects:
- We supply entire construction support teams, both onshore and offshore, for new platforms, pipelines and storage facilities.
- Our Trinidadian QA/QC and HSE inspectors are of the highest caliber, holding certifications from professional organizations such as NACE, AWS, API, ASNT, ASME, OSHA, and others.
- We provide project managers and leading subject matter experts to our clients’ Brownfield and Greenfield project teams.
However, the RCI Consultants (Trinidad) Ltd. story goes much deeper. Here’s an extensive portfolio of our local client work over the past 14 years.
Project Work Scopes
- Provision of the construction management and inspection teams for several major new offshore developments
- Provision of multi-disciplined QA/QC, HSE and inspection personnel annually for multiple projects
- Extensive inspection, QA/QC and construction management support related to the construction, installation, and commissioning of several offshore compression systems
- Conduct due diligence site visits consisting of general walk-through and visual inspections of offshore platforms and associated tank farms
- Conduct walk-throughs on offshore platforms to update P&IDs
- Provision of onsite inspection personnel during fabrication activities in local fab shops
- Conduct regulatory walk-through assessments on several offshore platforms
- Create and assemble SEMP manuals for several offshore assets
- Conduct reviews of multiple operator specifications (welding, structural, installation, coatings)
- Conduct assessments of offshore platforms and onshore tank farm facilities, inclusive of:
- Overall project management
- Documentation and reporting
- Inspection and site management
- Quality control and HSE
- Procurement, planning, expediting, logistics and scheduling
- Provision of multiple full-time and long-term project managers to client project teams
- Conduct inspections of coastal dock erosion and develop associated repair plan
- Facilitated HAZOPs for multiple operators
- Provision of client representatives for multiple offshore scopes
- Conducted seismic and structural walk-through assessments of onshore facilities, including sheet pile wall assessments, recommended mitigations and associated pipeline inspections
- Management of engineering effort for new designs, maintenance, repairs and modifications for offshore platforms, marine terminals and LNG facilities
RCI has achieved STOW certification for providing services in high-risk environments.