Providing inspection services from deepwater developments to onshore plants and pipelines.
Covering multiple disciplines in the oil and gas industry, from the shops to the field, RCI can meet your inspection need.
As a premier inspection resource, RCI ensures that the overall quality of your project meets your specifications and expectations. RCI inspectors can oversee your entire project or focus on only those aspects you deem critical. Our inspectors are ready, willing and able to follow your project from the fabrication sites to the field, confirming designs and codes are followed, procedures are adhered to, quality is maintained, and the documentation you want and need is completed and delivered on time.
With TÜV SÜD's international footprint and our ability to bring in specialists from our affiliated companies, RCI can cover any inspection service your team or project may require. From visual inspection through advanced NDT services, RCI can ensure your specifications are met.
- Subsea equipment fabrication and installations
- Subsea pipelines and umbilical makeup and installation
- Deepwater hulls and facilities fabrication, maintenance and installation
- Coastal/Shelf structures, facilities and pipelines
- Onshore plants, facilities and pipelines
- Pipe mill, general fabrication
- Tanks, storage and loading racks/terminals inspection
- Instrumentation and electrical, NACE, CWI and other specialist inspection
What it means being part of TÜV SÜD, who is and what TÜV SÜD does.Learn More
We have offices all around the map. Find out how close we are.Learn More
RCI is interested in qualified individuals that meet the RCI excellence minimums.See Current Openings