Project Details & RCI Activities:
Project Date: February 2007
Location: Eugene Island 318
Project consisted of refurbishment of the existing WD 102 “G” tripod jacket and deck to be used in a two well development at EI 318 in 240’ of water. Refurbished platform supported a 30 MMSCFD gas production facility. Production flowed through a newly installed 400’ 6” pipeline to a 6” x 16” hot tap on an existing ANR pipeline. RCI provided overall project management of this development from conception estimates and schedules to final commissioning.
Project Management Scope of Work:
- Development planning, costing & scheduling
- Bid package development, distribution and evaluation
- Oversight of refurbishment of jacket and deck
- Oversight of refurbishment of facilities
- Management of pipeline installation, and pre-commissioning hook up
RCI Consultants, Inc.
Providing a complete project management team for your project or an expert for your specific need..Learn More
Have a question? Call or email us for more information.Get in Touch
RCI is interested in qualified individuals that meet the RCI excellence minimums.See Current Openings