Project Details & RCI Activities:
Project Date: August 2007
Location: Offshore Long Island Sound, New York
Project management and inspection associated with determination of quantity and extent of soil scour around and under the 24" pipeline system crossing in Long Island Sound, New York. Planning and oversight of all remediation activities.
Project Management Scope of Work:
- Consult on reroute design options, practicality, and costs
- Draft and implement inspection test plans to ensure that all project requirements are met
- Review and approve all installation and test procedures used by contractor
- Track project costs
Inspection Scope of Work:
- Inspect all offshore repair work and activities by contractor
- Ensure contractor execution in accordance with approved inspection test plans and procedures
RCI Consultants, Inc.
Providing a complete project management team for your project or an expert for your specific need..Learn More
Have a question? Call or email us for more information.Get in Touch
RCI is interested in qualified individuals that meet the RCI excellence minimums.See Current Openings