Project Details & RCI Activities:
Project Date: October 2007 - October 2015
Location: Gulf of Mexico
Hurricanes Rita and Katrina will be remembered as two of the most devastating tropical storms the Gulf Coast has ever witnessed. Offshore damage to oilfield assets was extensive. Chevron alone realized a total of 13 toppled platforms across its many leases in the GOM.
RCI’s in-house project management group assisted in spear heading the Chevron Hurricane Restoration Team (HRT) efforts in the Gulf of Mexico. The HRT was charged with a multitude of tasks including:
- Initial well intervention inside toppled jackets
- Inspection and preparation of toppled decks and jackets for recovery or reefing
- Salvage of submerged production deck sections
- Post site clearance operations
Effective RCI project management from start to finish is key to the success realized by Chevron HRT to date. RCI's managers provided comprehensive oversight to all aspects of this project, in both corporate and on-site settings.
Project Management Scope of Work:
- Overall project planning, scheduling and cost control
- Contractor, vessel and personnel management
- Offshore operations interface and coordination
- HSE oversight
- Interim project MOC strategies
- Project summary accounting and reporting
RCI Consultants, Inc.
Providing a complete project management team for your project or an expert for your specific need..Learn More
Have a question? Call or email us for more information.Get in Touch
RCI is interested in qualified individuals that meet the RCI excellence minimums.See Current Openings