Project Details & RCI Activities:
Project Date: December 2006
Location: Galeota Point, Trinidad
bpTT operates an onshore oil and gas-receiving terminal at Galeota Point, which is located on the southeastern tip of the island of Trinidad. The facility is bordered on its eastern side by the Atlantic Ocean, a narrow beach and a sheet pile wall. The sheet pile wall was installed in 1998 along the eastern side and in a direction towards the northern boundary of the bpTT facility. There, it joins an existing sheet pile wall that is set at a lower elevation. The new sheet pile wall was placed at a higher elevation to reduce the damaging effects caused by wave overtopping. Erosion activity is impacting the integrity of the older wall and repair options must be identified.
Scope of Work:
- Assess the current damages to the existing walls, both newer and older.
- Identify areas that were highly susceptible to future damage.
- Submit a recommended repair solution and plan for remedial work.
- Identify the materials required to carryout remedial work.
- Submit an inspection report and presentation for further review.
RCI Consultants, Inc.
Providing a complete project management team for your project or an expert for your specific need..Learn More
Have a question? Call or email us for more information.Get in Touch
RCI is interested in qualified individuals that meet the RCI excellence minimums.See Current Openings