Project Details & RCI Activities:
Project Date: January, 2002 - June, 2003
Location: Main Pass 261 - Canyon Station
RCI provided design consultation and review, project management, and inspection services for all aspects of Williams’ MP-261 “Canyon Station” project. The scope of work included engineering oversight for structural and process design engineering, procurement, scheduling, onshore fabrication, offshore installation, hook-up, and commissioning of the 4-pile jacket and 3-level deck set in a water depth of 299'. This was Williams’ first process facility in the Gulf of Mexico. The facility is the processing and junction platform for the Canyon Express subsea completion gathering pipeline, which gathers product from the Camden Hills, Aconcagua, Kings Peak 1 and 2, and King subsea completion fields, as well as the Canyon Station “A” production platform. The platform process facilities were designed for 500MMscf/day of gas, 2,000bbl/day of condensate, and 2,000bbl/day of water. The process facilities also included a distillation type Methanol recovery system rated for 2,000bbl/day of MEOH. RCI also managed the installation, testing, and commissioning of two Solar Taurus 60 turbine compressors with Turbo Logix panels and was responsible for the software and panel static tests.
Project Management Scope of Work:
- RCI provided the Deputy Project Manager/Technical Advisor who managed all aspects of the scope of work outlined above
- Managed procurement activities including bid processes, contract negotiations, invoice review/approval and cost tracking/reporting
Inspection Scope of Work:
- Inspection during jacket and deck onshore fabrication
- Inspection during offshore installation of the jacket and deck
- Inspection during electrical and instrumentation hook-up work and control system testing
RCI Consultants, Inc.
Providing a complete project management team for your project or an expert for your specific need..Learn More
Have a question? Call or email us for more information.Get in Touch
RCI is interested in qualified individuals that meet the RCI excellence minimums.See Current Openings